RESOURCES TO IMPROVE YOUR SPANISH
In this section, you will find a list of tools and resources to help you improve your Spanish. I’ve tested each one of them just to make sure that they are useful for Spanish learners who are looking to understand real-life Spanish and speak confidently.
Note: Some of the links below are affiliate links, which means that if you choose to make a purchase, I will earn a commission. This commission comes at no additional cost to you. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.
Spanish tutors online
: Get affordable Spanish tutors to have fun conversations. You’ll be able to have lessons at any time of the day. italki
- Verbling: You can also find native Spanish tutors who will be more than happy to help you with your Spanish. In fact, I am a tutor on Verbling right now, so feel welcome to book a lesson with me.
Vocabulary and listening skills
- LingQ: is the best app that I’ve found to learn languages so far. It is focused on helping you become fluent through listening and fun stories. I’ve been using L
ingqto learn Portuguese lately.
- Español Automático: This podcast is hosted by Karo Martinez. I love this show because it helps people improve their listening and speaking skills through spontaneous real-life topics and the hoster’s experience in learning languages.
- Unlimited Spanish: This podcast is hosted by Òscar Pellus. His goal is to help you learn Spanish through listening and without grammar rules. He also tells an easy to memorize story in Spanish at the end of every episode.
- Radio Ambulante: This podcast is all about real Latin American Stories told by native speakers. You can find lots of interesting stories to listen in Spanish, as well as lots of different accents.
- Intensive Spanish Listening: I created this course with only one goal in mind: “Train your brain and your ears for understanding Spanish native speakers and to express yourself with more fluency“. So far almost 1000 people have reported a great improvement in their Spanish.
- Grammar hero by Olly Richards: This is course helps you master different aspects of grammar in Spanish by using engaging and fun stories.