INTENSIVE SPANISH LISTENING
- Did you study Spanish in the past but you still can’t speak?
- Do you feel Spanish speakers talk too fast for you?
- Do native speakers struggle to understand when you speak Spanish even though you got a high score on the DELE test?
- Do you make grammar mistakes even though you already know the grammar rules?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of the questions above, you probably feel like me, when I was learning to speak English.
I studied English for more than 6 years in school. I even took 6 months of English lessons in an important institute of my city.
However, even though I spent such a long time studying this language, I could not understand native speakers. To make matters worse, I could not hold the smallest conversation with a real English speaking person.
How to understand Spanish native speakers without struggling with grammar rules
Many Spanish students from around the world feel the same way as I used to feel. They go to school and get a textbook, learn the structure of Spanish, the preterit, the imperfect, the subjunctive, they memorize vocabulary, verbs, etc…
After all of that, they face the real world, just to find out that they can’t understand real Colombians, Mexicans, Spanish, Argentinians or anyone who has Spanish as his/her mother tongue.
The reality is that just as it happened to me with English, Spanish is totally different than what people usually learn in the classroom, in real life you will find:
- Shortened words
- Phrasal verbs
There are so many expressions that cannot even be translated into English!
Lots of people set a goal to learn to speak Spanish but most of them never achieve it, don’t be like that!
You can learn to speak Spanish fluently.
You can understand Spanish native speakers.
What you really need is to forget this loser excuses:
- Spanish is just for Smart people:Don’t be such a lazy person, if you learned to speak your mother language, you can learn to speak any language!
- I don’t have the time:Don’t worry about this, there are nice practices for learning Spanish effectively even though you’re busy.
- I’m too old:My grandmother learned to use a Smartphone in her late 80’s. Stop limiting yourself, your brain is designed to learn new things every single day of your life!
I know all of this beacuse I am a language learner too. I know what it’s like to be wishing to speak a foreign language but also feeling the struggle of not getting it.
Actually, after I became a teacher I saw how students were feeling just as I used to feel when I was just learning to speak English.
Welcome to the Intensive Spanish Listening course: Here you can start improving your Spanish today!
I believe Spanish must be learned just like children learn their first language, this is what I did when I really started to master English.
The intensive Spanish Listening course is designed to help you improve your Spanish through listening and walk you through your journey to fluency.
This course is:
- Perfect for Anyone with a high beginner or an intermediate level of Spanish who struggles to understand native speakers.
- Excellent for travellers, entrepreneurs, or people who work with Spanish native speakers.
- People who have Spanish family/friends and want to connect better with them.
- Anyone who travels to a Spanish speaking country, especially Colombia.
- Spanish students who want to increase their fluency skills.
- People who find it difficult to express themselves in Spanish.
- People willing to have a full Spanish immersion (98% of the course uses spoken Spanish)
How will this course help you?
- Learn Naturally, do it through listening like a Child.
- Never Study Grammar Rules.
- Improve your grammar skills intuitively.
- Learn With Your Ears, Not Your Eyes.
- Learn Spoken Grammar With Fun Stories.
- Train your brain for automatic Spanish.
During this course you will learn to:
- Use many Spanish idioms and real life expressions in your conversations.
- Understand native Spanish speakers better.
- Use some Spanish phrases automatically.
- Identify idioms and expressions that native Spanish speakers use in their conversations.
- Improve grammar in Spanish automatically.
If you want to join the intensive Spanish Listening course, this is what I require from you:
- High beginner or Intermediate Spanish (being able to read basic Spanish and understanding at least 25-35% of Spoken Spanish)
- Students must be committed to work independently for at least 30 minutes a day.
If you decide to enroll in my course, you will get:
- An intensive Spanish listening program designed to last for 8 weeks.
- 30+ videos in full Spanish with instructions on how to work independently.
- 8 different audio stories.
- 25 Spanish audio lessons + transcriptions.
Learn from anywhere at anytime!
This is a udemy course, which means that once you buy the course, you’ll get instant and lifetime access to the lessons of the Intensive Spanish Listening course.
Not only that, but you will be able to download every lesson into your laptop, smartphone or tablet. Improve your Spanish at your own pace from anywhere and at anytime.
Whether you are on the go or working out, you can enjoy every lesson by just downloading the lessons into your electronic device first.
Common questions about the course:
How long is the course?
The ISLC is intended to be finished in 8 weeks. Ideally, Each lesson should be deeply studied for a week as you strictly follow the instructions that I give you during the course.
How can I pay?
The payment is made through udemy, a trusted platform that hosts the course.
The different payment methods are set by udemy and the process must be made exclusively on udemy. they accept credit cards and paypal so far.
Do you have another question?
Here are a couple of reviews from former students who took the course:
It’s focused on listening and Diego speaks slowly enough so that I can understand pretty much everything. If you do what he says and listen to all the lessons you will definitely improve your listening. It’s perfect to send your Spanish to the next level
It’s not for beginners but is well conceived for helping people with some grounding in grammar and modest vocabularies to become more comfortable with spoken Spanish
This course is extremely helpful in improving my listening and understanding, as well as learning useful new vocabulary. It’s given me hope that after years of being able to read Spanish on the printed page, I’ll now be able to actually understand spoken Spanish with my Hispanic friends. Diego is a fantastic teacher!
Very well presented with the clear goal of helping the student achieve greater listening fluency. If done following the instructor’s directions the student will improve their comprehension skills. The instructor did an excellent job of speaking in a clear manner and he explained concepts very well in Spanish by using various expressions to demonstrate the meanings of words or phrases. This method of teaching through stories is very effective and makes practicing Spanish much more fun.
Love love LOVE this course! What a great teacher — friendly, well-spoken, makes it interesting, and explains everything so clearly. It’s realistic language, not just like the old travel phrases or restaurant phrases all over the internet.
I don’t understand 100% of the presentations but Diego is talking slowly and clearly enough where I understand a good amount. Also, I love the powerpoint going over the vocabulary. The pictures helped me understand the words and phrases better. These stories are good b/c they are not long and I have picked up some new words and phrases from listening.
This course is excellent for listening comprehension at the intermediate level. It also is helpful for speaking and reading improvement. Diego is a real teacher and has put good thought and effort into making this course. Storytelling is an excellent way to learn a language and Diego has done a good job at presenting the vocabulary and grammar in a way that moves the student’s understanding forward. I hope he does further courses with the same format.
The young man speaks clearly and slowly enough that I am not scrambling to understand, although I don’t yet understand it all. But he gives me confidence that if I repeat it for a week, I should be able to understand. He is personable and friendly so he makes me want to stay with it.
BUY NOW FOR $39.99
He vivido en Colombia y me alegra mucho que pueda escuchar Diego hablando en el accento Paisa. Tambien no habla tan rapido que no puedo aprender. Muy bien.