Learn Spanish the easy way
Develop your Spanish Listening Skills and improve the quality of your speaking
Learn through Listening & Speak Like a Native
Ever heard a non-native speak Spanish so fluently it leaves you wondering; how does this person do that?
Learning a new language is difficult, especially when you’re learning as an adult and being able to speak a learned language so fluently is on another level entirely.
Think about the idea of speaking a learned language very fluently…
- The intonations
- The accent
- and the expressions
So much so you could easily blend in and out of that culture without getting noticed.
Very empowering feeling, right?
And it’s not just any language; we’re talking SPANISH.
Very exotic, rich culture, beautiful people and a widely spoken language in about 20 countries of the world.
Guess I now know why you chose to go with Spanish and not Rotakas, Pitjantjatjara, or some weird funny language you’d probably only hear in movies like “Crazy Safari” or “the gods must be crazy”.
So now that you’re sure what to learn; the question now begs:
how do I learn Spanish quicker, with greater ease and, with much less stress?
Answer: Learn through Listening
Exploit the Power of storytelling to improve your Spanish listening skills and invariably your speaking skills.
Stories are the best way to connect with anything, any people, and any culture.
- Evoke strong emotions
- Are easy to remember and
- Helps the brain make new and lasting connections
You’ve probably heard the saying, “people will forget what you said or what you did, but they’ll never forget how you made them feel”.
Words through powerful stories will make sure you never forget them because of how they’ll make you feel.
Also, this seems like a much more fun and enjoyable way to learn a new language.
What could be more fun than you trying to retell these to a Spanish audience with a little bit of your own twist to it?
Get this course today and start loving your new Spanish learning experience.
Listen to a native tell memorable stories in Spanish while having you the learning listener in mind.
The course is a collection of easily digestible, bite-sized mp3 stories, delivered in such style and pace as to enable the listener to pick up every spoken letter, word, and sound with much ease and clarity.
The goal is that you don’t only learn the language but will also get familiar with the right pronunciations, intonations, and expressions of the Spanish language.
This course exposes you to lots of:
- New words
- Phrases and dialogues,
- Complete with easy-to-follow instructions to give you a solid foundation for your ongoing learning process.
It is designed for Beginners (A2 CEFR) to help them improve on their Spanish listening skills while also setting them up on the path to Spanish proficiency,
The course adopts a very powerful and highly effective training method known as TPRS (teaching proficiency through reading and storytelling).
It is designed to help students familiarize themselves with correct grammar sounds in Spanish without necessarily knowing the grammar rules.
You also get access to keyword definitions, English and Spanish transcription of stories, tenses, and comments in the course as well as transcription of all questions and answers provided in the course.
By purchasing this course, you will:
- Gain a better understanding of real spoken Spanish
- Significantly improve your Spanish vocabulary and common phrases
- Learn Spanish without studying boring grammar rules
- Learn fun and unforgettable Spanish Stories
- Improve Spanish listening and reading fluency
- Invariably improve your Spanish speaking fluency
Immerse yourself fully into the Spanish lingua through the experience of powerful storytelling in this course.
- The stories in this course are memorable and emotional.
- They’re designed to be highly interactive making it a better and faster learning experience for the listener.
- This course is audio-based, meaning you can listen to them anywhere, anytime while you’re performing any other of your normal daily routine or chores.
You can listen to it in your car, in the kitchen, or while you’re just chilling outdoors or inside your living room or bedroom
Click on the “Buy Now” button below and let’s begin this journey together:
Who this course is for:
- This course is for Beginners (A2 CEFR). People who already have basic knowledge of Spanish and want to improve comprehension of spoken Spanish
- Excellent for travelers, entrepreneurs, or people who work with Spanish native speakers.
- People who have Spanish family/friends and want to connect better with them.
- Anyone who travels or is hoping to travel to a Spanish-speaking country.
- Spanish students who want to increase their fluency skills.
- People who find it difficult to express themselves in Spanish.
Please don’t buy if…
- You expect to learn the basics of Spanish.
- You don’t have at least 30 minutes a day to listen to the stories.
- You need to understand grammar rules to feel that you’re making progress.
- You need a teacher to be with you when you learn Spanish.
- You are not interested in improving your Spanish.
Discover how easy it is to learn Spanish as a second language through storytelling
This is exactly what you get when you buy this course:
- Welcoming audio & what to expect from the course (mp3 file).
- Clear written instructions on how to go through the course. (PDF file).
- 1 Video lesson: Introduction to questions in Spanish (intonation, common words people use in Spanish).
- 7 Lessons in Spanish using a powerful method called TPRS (teaching proficiency through reading and storytelling) which contain:
- 7 Stories in Spanish
- 7 Questions & Answers audio lessons
- 7 Historia en el Tiempo audio, specially designed for students to get familiarized with how to correct grammar sounds in Spanish without actually studying the grammar rules.
- 7 PDF files to support and make everything you hear understandable. These PDF’s contain:
- Key vocabulary definition.
- Spanish transcription for each story.
- Spanish transcription of each tense you hear in the stories.
- English translations of the stories.
- Transcription of all questions and answers the students hear in the audios.
(All audio files are mp3 files).
However, I know that we all like to know exactly what we’re buying, so here’s a brief sample of the first story of the course, just so you can see how the stories sound and look:
Story in different tenses:
Questions & Answers:
Here’s the translation file:
Just think about it:
This moment – this course- and continued practice for the next 3-6 months could be all you need to move from Beginner to Fluent.
Why wait longer?
Get it now by simply clicking the button below:
Still Not Sure?
I definetly trust my products so much that I offer a 30 day money back guarantee.
So if you get the stories, and after using them you just feel like you’re not getting anything out of them, and you’re not making any progress, email me and I’ll refund your money.
Of course, I’m so confident that these stories will help you improve your listening skills, that I’m sure it won’t happen, but you have the guarantee in case you want it.
Here’s what other people think about my stories
“Almost a year ago I had a strong desire to start studying the Spanish language from scratch. After a few attempts on the web, I had the great fortune to find Diego’s course for beginners.
The beauty of this course is that it is based on stories, written for those who start this path. The course puts empashis on listening as an essential skill to learn Spanish. As you progress with this method, you will take pride in your accomplishments in an incredibly powerful learning spiral.
Thanks to Diego’s course, I’ve been able to understand TV and conversations in Spanish without missing any word.”
Roberto Repetto – Italy
“Diego invites you on a language journey through Stories. He prepares you & provides comprehensive language input through fun stories. You acquire the language, culture, sound & pronunciation. Bottom Line: You will have acquired the language [listening skills]…The Aventure Begins.”
FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions
1- What kind of files are these stories?
The stories are in mp3 audio files, as well as pdf files, and some mp4 video files. The whole package of stories is a zip file that you must download and save to your hard drive.
2- I already paid, but I didn’t get the download link to the stories, what can I do?
In your email account, check your spam folder, it might have gone there.
3- What if the stories doesn’t help me improve my Spanish, could I get my money back?
Yes, I offer a 30 day money-back guarantee. So, if you use the stories and you feel no progress during the first 30 days after your purchase, you will get your money back.
4- How do I buy the stories?
Click the “Get the stories today button”. After that, you’ll be taken to Gumroad to complete your purchase.
5- Are these the same stories you have on your Udemy courses or your other courses?
No, these stories are brand new and uniquely found in this course.