CÓMO ENTENDER A LOS NATIVOS Y COMUNICARTE MEJOR EN ESPAÑOL
Download my free ebook in full Spanish to sharpen your real-life listening skills and understand fast-paced Spanish as well as to improve your speaking abilities.
You’ll get it as a welcome gift after you sign up for my newsletter. Do it now in the form below and get the free ebook + my weekly updates to improve your Spanish:
¿LA GENTE HABLA MUY RÁPIDO EN ESPAÑOL?
Mi nombre es Diego. I use stories to help Spanish lovers understand fast speaking native speakers, so they don’t freeze and panic in conversations.
Since 2015, I’ve been helping Spanish students improve their listening skills and their understanding of the real everyday spoken Spanish from Latin America.
If this is your first time here, I suggest you click the button below to learn how stories will help you improve your Spanish to the point that you can understand anyone who speaks Spanish fast.
MIRA LO NUEVO
- How do you say grandma in Spanish? If you’re looking for an exact translation, that would be: “abuela”. However, you probably want more than that if your grandma is from a Spanish background, or because she only speaks Spanish and you want to connect better with her.Read More »»
- Some passionate students may ask: “Can I learn Spanish in a month?”. People who learn Spanish often feel in a hurry to get results and that’s when these kinds of questions arise. We want results now! A while ago, one of my students was telling me that he needed to learn faster because his girlfriend …Read More »»
- My friend Monica from the USA was married to a Colombian guy, she was writing a letter to him and she wanted to say that he was very handsome in Spanish. Question for you, my dear friend who wants to learn Spanish: How should Monica tell her husband that he is a good-looking man?Read More »»
- We all know that if someone says “Gracias” to you, and you want to reply with a you’re welcome in Spanish, then you would say “con gusto”. But, is there another way to say that in Spanish? Do native speakers use this phrase all the time? No… They use way more expressions to communicate this …Read More »»
- How do you say goodbye in Spanish? Basic answer: adios. But, did you know that “El Diccionario de la lengua española” published bye RAE has more than 93.000 words? Imagine how many of those words can be used to say goodbye.Read More »»