CÓMO ENTENDER A LOS NATIVOS Y COMUNICARTE MEJOR EN ESPAÑOL
Download my free ebook in full Spanish to sharpen your real-life listening skills and understand fast-paced Spanish as well as to improve your speaking abilities.
You’ll get it as a welcome gift after you sign up for my newsletter. Do it now in the form below and get the free ebook + my weekly updates to improve your Spanish:
¿LA GENTE HABLA MUY RÁPIDO EN ESPAÑOL?
Mi nombre es Diego. I use stories to help Spanish lovers understand fast speaking native speakers, so they don’t freeze and panic in conversations.
Since 2015, I’ve been helping Spanish students improve their listening skills and their understanding of the real everyday spoken Spanish from Latin America.
If this is your first time here, I suggest you click the button below to learn how stories will help you improve your Spanish to the point that you can understand anyone who speaks Spanish fast.
MIRA LO NUEVO
- One of my students called Luis is a Mexican-American who often wonders: “are you Hispanic if you don’t speak Spanish?… True, it might seem like an identity problem that for some people the answer lies in the place you’re born, but if you were born in a different country to the one all your family …Read More »»
- How many conversations in Spanish have you had in the last 10 days?… If you love learning this language, but you’re not so good at socializing, then you may be wondering how to start a Spanish conversation. When I learned English, I faced this same problem, especially because I’m a shy person, and I was …Read More »»
- Latin Americans are extremely polite people. If you have plans to travel to any Spanish-speaking countries in the near future, or simply have Spanish-speaking friends, you must learn the many ways there are to say “thank you” in Spanish. Some are quite simple, and some will need that you clean the dust off your old …Read More »»
- Mothers, the women to whom we owe not only our lives, but also our admiration. Throughout the course of our lives, they’ve raised and protected us. In Latin America, we have many ways to refer to our Mom in Spanish, and there’s a good reason for that.Read More »»
- Estaba nervioso, las manos me sudaban y mis estudiantes me miraban fijamente esperando que empezara la clase. Yo no tenía experiencia y me sentía como un impostor tratando de ser profesor de inglés sin título profesional. —¿Por qué me metí en esto?— Me preguntaba una y otra vez. Si quieres saber cómo llegué hasta este …Read More »»