How to understand Spanish native speakers without struggling with grammar rules
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of the questions above, you probably feel like me, when I was learning to speak English.
I studied English for more than 6 years in school. I even took 6 months of English lessons in an important institute of my city.
However, even though I spent such a long time studying this language, I could not understand native speakers. To make matters worse, I could not hold the smallest conversation with a real English speaking person.
Many Spanish students from around the world feel the same way as I used to feel. They go to school and get a textbook, learn the structure of Spanish, the preterit, the imperfect, the subjunctive, they memorize vocabulary, verbs, etc…
After all of that, they face the real world, just to find out that they can’t understand real Colombians, Mexicans, Spanish, Argentinians or anyone who has Spanish as his/her mother tongue.
The reality is that just as it happened to me with English, Spanish is totally different than what people usually learn in the classroom, in real life you will find:
- Shortened words
- Phrasal verbs
There are so many expressions that cannot even be translated into English!
Lots of people set a goal to learn to speak Spanish but most of them never achieve it, don’t be like that!
You can learn to speak Spanish fluently.
You can understand Spanish native speakers.
What you really need is to forget this loser excuses:
Spanish is just for Smart people: Don’t be such a lazy person, if you learned to speak your mother language, you can learn to speak any language!
I don’t have the time: Don’t worry about this, there are nice practices for learning Spanish effectively even though you’re busy.
I’m too old: My grandmother learned to use a Smartphone in her late 80’s. Stop limiting yourself, your brain is designed to learn new things every single day of your life!
I know all of this beacuse I am a language learner too. I know what it’s like to be wishing to speak a foreign language but also feeling the struggle of not getting it.
Actually, after I became a teacher I saw how students were feeling just as I used to feel when I was just learning to speak English.
Welcome to the Intensive Spanish Listening course: Here you can start improving your Spanish today!
I believe Spanish must be learned just like children learn their first language, this is what I did when I really started to master English.
The intensive Spanish Listening course is designed to help you improve your Spanish through listening and walk you through your journey to fluency.
This course is:
- Perfect for Anyone with a high beginner or an intermediate level of Spanish who struggles to understand native speakers.
- Excellent for travellers, entrepreneurs, or people who work with Spanish native speakers.
- People who have Spanish family/friends and want to connect better with them.
- Anyone who travels to a Spanish speaking country, especially Colombia.
- Spanish students who want to increase their fluency skills.
- People who find it difficult to express themselves in Spanish.
- People willing to have a full Spanish immersion (98% of the course uses spoken Spanish)
Get Intensive Spanish Listening for only $39.99
How will this course help you?
- Learn Naturally, do it through listening like a Child.
- Never Study Grammar Rules.
- Improve your grammar skills intuitively.
- Learn With Your Ears, Not Your Eyes.
- Learn Spoken Grammar With Fun Stories.
- Train your brain for automatic Spanish.
During this course you will learn to:
- Use many Spanish idioms and real life expressions in your conversations.
- Understand native Spanish speakers better.
- Use some Spanish phrases automatically.
- Identify idioms and expressions that native Spanish speakers use in their conversations.
- Improve grammar in Spanish automatically.
If you want to join the intensive Spanish Listening course, this is what I require from you:
- High beginner or Intermediate Spanish (being able to read basic Spanish and understanding at least 25-35% of Spoken Spanish)
- Students must be committed to work independently for at least 30 minutes a day.
If you decide to enroll in my course, you will get:
- An intensive Spanish listening program designed to last for 8 weeks.
- 30+ videos in full Spanish with instructions on how to work independently.
- 8 different audio stories.
- 25 Spanish audio lessons + transcriptions.
Learn from anywhere at anytime!
This is a udemy course, which means that once you buy the course, you’ll get instant and lifetime access to the lessons of the Intensive Spanish Listening course.
Not only that, but you will be able to download every lesson into your laptop, smartphone or tablet. Improve your Spanish at your own pace from anywhere and at anytime.
Whether you are on the go or working out, you can enjoy every lesson by just downloading the lessons into your electronic device first.
Get Intensive Spanish Listening for only $39.99
Common questions about the course:
How long is the course?
The ISLC is intended to be finished in 8 weeks. Ideally, Each lesson should be deeply studied for a week as you strictly follow the instructions that I give you during the course.
How can I pay?
The payment is made through udemy, a trusted platform that hosts the course.
The different payment methods are set by udemy and the process must be made exclusively on udemy. they accept credit cards and paypal so far.