Hey there! My name is Diego Cuadros. I am the founder of Spanish To Mind.
Have you been through any of the following situations?
- After studying Spanish for months or even years, you still can’t speak.
- You do your homework, memorize new vocabulary, practice drills with the teacher but you still can’t speak Spanish fluently.
- Your speaking feels unnatural, even though you know all the tenses and grammar.
- You got a high score on the written test, yet you can’t understand native speakers when they talk to you.
- Expressing yourself clearly in Spanish seems impossible because you feel anxious and frustrated every time you try to speak.
- You can’t find the right words quickly when you want to say something in Spanish.
If you relate to any of the situations listed above, I want to tell you that it’s a pleasure to meet you because I know how to help you. Sign up for my mailing list to get my best free lessons by Email.
I can help you because…
I’ve been working as a teacher since 2013 and because of that, I am familiarized with the challenges and struggles that students often find when they try to learn a new language.
Not only that, but I love to learn languages too, in fact, I learned to speak English fluently and independently, and right now, I’m starting to learn Portuguese on my own, so I know pretty well the path you need to take to achieve fluency.
During my first “language learning journey” (when I learned to speak English), I found the right mindset and some super powerful techniques and habits that can boost your Spanish to a very high level.
Enter your details below, if you want to start getting some free and powerful material to improve your Spanish powerfully.
More ways for me to help you
Right now, I am just starting the Spanish To Mind YouTube channel, if you subscribe to it, you will get video lessons or my Vlog in Spanish every week. It would be awesome if you could be one my first 100 subscribers on YouTube.
Also, if you want to get in touch with me, you could send me an email to email@example.com.
More about me…
I am Colombian, from Medellín city, so most of the time you will hear the “Paisa” accent from me. One of my hobbies is to play the guitar (though I’m just a beginner, but I promise I will be an expert some say).
I love traveling, meeting new people, reading, playing “fútbol” and basically not staying in bed all day.
Also, one of my goals in life is to learn how to surf, which I haven’t been able to fulfill because there’s no beach in Medellín, but I’ll do it someday.
I love to help people reaching their goals related to language learning, so they can express themselves freely, confidently and fluently in Spanish.
If you let me help you improve your Spanish, I will be happily waiting for you to sign up to my email list so you get the best advice that I have to offer on language learning.